This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. World of OMNIA makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, World of OMNIA does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
World of OMNIA will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if World of OMNIA has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit World of OMNIA's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by World of OMNIA negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of World of OMNIA; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for World of OMNIA to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, World of OMNIA has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against World of OMNIA officers, volunteers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect World of OMNIA officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, volunteers, trainees, assigns and sub-contractors as well as World of OMNIA.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Cookies are small text files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
World of OMNIA uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics cookies for tracking statistics so we can analyse the site to make it better
- Several World of OMNIA cookies for identifying the user session, webshop settings, shopping cart etc. otherwise the webshop would not work
- SoundCloud cookies for showing you the embedded audio samples
World of OMNIA might publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at the Google website. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available online.
Third party cookies
When you use this website, you may or may not be sent other third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- PayPal for payment transactions
- iDeal for Dutch payment transactions
- Webshop transactions
- Site functionality
- Google and YouTube
- E-mail newsletter tracking
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by World of OMNIA and its licensors.
World of OMNIA grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
World of OMNIA does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without World of OMNIA prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to World of OMNIA via the Bookings Form on this site.
Enforcement of copyright
World of OMNIA takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If World of OMNIA discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, World of OMNIA may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of World of OMNIA's copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this to World of OMNIA via the Bookings Form on this site.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this to World of OMNIA via the Bookings Form on this site.
Personal information collection
World of OMNIA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including webshop purchases)
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (like RSS, OMNIA Clan or RavenTimes Newsletter)
- comments or guestbook entries that you wrote
- any other information that you send to World of OMNIA
Using personal information
World of OMNIA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website ;-)
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you, and
- send you marketing communications
Where World of OMNIA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, World of OMNIA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
World of OMNIA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
World of OMNIA will store all the personal information you provide on the World of OMNIA server.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
For the World of OMNIA webshop there is a dedicated page with terms and conditions. You can find it here. It's in Dutch, but with Google translate you can read it in other languages.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
World of OMNIA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.