CD 7 - 'Cybershaman' Paganfolk remixes (digipac)
Digipack 'skin and circuits' cover.
OMNIA plays only pure PaganFolk and World Music on acoustic traditional instruments. This means: no computers, no artificial beats... what you see on stage is what you hear. But that doesn't mean we don't like to listen and dance to electronic dance-club music! And that's the "raison d'être" for this release; a remix CD filled to the brim with OMNIA's shamanic Pagan sound warped by all sorts of groovy computer tricks, subsonic beats, freaky sample tracks... the works!
This is Omnia's "dance-remix" CD - was released June 2007.
This CD is available direct from our online shop here.
- Dil Gaya (Tribal remix - by Fortress)
- Teutates (Vegan dance remix - by Transit Poetry)
- Tine Bealtaine (Spiritual Gothart remix - by Transit Poetry)
- Pagan Polska (Cybershaman remix - by Fortress)
- Pagan Polska (Deep didge mushroom remix - by Fortress)
- Tine Bealtaine (10.000 lightyears from home remix - by Transit Poetry)
A full length MP3 version of "Dil Gaya" can be downloaded here:
Original music; Afghan trad
Original lyrics and arrangement; S. & J. Evans v/d Harten, Omnia
Remix by Fortress Studios